Crawler Abrator Belt Shot Blasting Machines for Steel finishing FTQ32 series
Automatic loading and unloading system can be designed according to customer requirements.
End disc diameter /mm
End disc distance/mm
Max weight per workpiece/kg
Max loading capacity/kg
Blasting qty per set/(kg/min)
Power per set/kw
Cleaning chamber size L*B*H/mm
This series is applicable to the surface cleaning, rust removal and blasting strengthening of all kinds of medium and small-sized castings, forgings, and machined parts. It is suitable for different production scales. It can work independently or combine with other machines in conjunction with continuous conveyors to form a complete set of production & cleaning line. It's an ideal equipment for cleaning large, medium and small workpieces. Q32 series tumble belt type shot blasting machine has advantages of advanced design, reasonable structure, little energy consumption, high efficiency, and etc..
This machine, integrating the technology at home and abroad, is a newly developed cleaning equipment with the edges of high cleaning efficiency, compact structure, low noise and complete sets of cleaning equipment.
This machine has the following features:
1. Direct-coupled impeller head with simple structure and long service life.
2. BE-type separator; Good separating effect, high productivity and positively improve the blades.
3. Bag-type dust collector; dust emission concentrations below national standards; improve the labor environment.
4. Wear-resisting rubber belts; reduce the collision and damage phenomenon of the workpieces; reduce the noise of the machine.
Q32 series uses high-strength wear-resistant rubber belts to load workpieces, with the impeller head ejecting steel shots to clean the workpieces. It is mainly used for workpiece surface cleaning of small and medium-sized castings, forgings, aluminum pieces, stainless steel pieces, copper pieces, etc. The layout of the blasting chamber and the impeller head is arranged after the computer three-dimensional dynamic simulation of mass ejection, making the shots flow accurately cover the workpiece surfaces. The steel shots are ejected onto the surfaces of the workpieces from every direction. It adopts the wear-resistant rubber belts, reducing the collision and damage phenomenon of workpieces and lowering the noise of the machine. Using the winnowing separator, it has good separating effect and higher production efficiency and reduces the abrasion of wear parts, such as the blades of the impeller head. Due to the bag-type dust collector, the dust release density is below the national standards to improve the labor environment. After workpiece cleaning, automatic discharging can be realized through tumble belt inversion. It adopts the popular form of no pit and saves the cost of constructing pits.
This machine is suitable for the rust cleaning and surface strengthening of workpieces of various kinds and large or medium scale production. Workpieces for cleaning must be crash-proof castings and heat-treated parts with piece weight under 150kg.
The Q32 series tumble belt shot blasting machine has the following advantages:
1. Direct-coupled blasting technology; significantly improve the cleaning efficiency and guarantee the cleaning quality; have a long service life, simple structure, low failure rate, etc.
2. The layout of the blasting chamber and the impeller head is arranged after the computer three-dimensional dynamic simulation of mass ejection, making the steel shots flow accurately cover the workpiece surfaces. The steel shots can be thrown onto the surfaces of the workpieces from every direction without leaving any dead end.
3. Use wear-resistant rubber belts; reduce the collision and damage of the workpiece; reduce the noise and vibration of the machine. Have bag type or filter cartridge type dust collector; dust emission concentrations below national standards; reduce the friction and increase the service life.
4. Highly automatized; save labor cost; use the form of no pit; reduce business expenses.
This type of shot blasting machine is mainly used for the rust cleaning and surface strengthening of workpieces of various kinds and large or medium scale production. By making use of the high-speed rotating blades, the machine ejects steel shots to clean the continuously rotating workpieces. It is suitable for the rust cleaning, descaling and surface strengthening of small-sized castings, forgings, stampings, especially suitable for surface cleaning and strengthening of crash-proof parts. The working side of the cleaned casting can facilitate the next machining process, which can not only save processing time, but also can protect the machine and cutting tools from being damaged. The non-working side is durable after being painted and can improve the service life, appearance and the quality of the product.
This machine uses an annular rubber belts to form a working space, which rotates continuously with the drive of running belts. The steel shots is ejected onto the belt to clean the rolling workpieces at a high speed under the centrifugal force. The machine is suitable for the cleaning, dust removal, descaling and surface strengthening of small and medium-sized castings, forgings, stampings, gears, springs and so on. It adopts tilting type automatic feeding and tumble belt automatic discharging, greatly reducing the labor intensity. The new bag-type dust collector makes the dust release intensity lower than the national standards to improve the working conditions.
We, PHOTY CASTING, now take pride in introducing us as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of the Crawler Abrator Belt Shot Blasting Machines for Steel finishing Automatic FTQ32 series in China to you. Welcome to buy the precise machine from our factory. It's of high precision and good performance.
We're Here to Help